You are not going to hit a ridiculously long phone menu when you call us. Your email is not going to the inbox abyss, never to be seen or heard from again. At CETSAT, we provide the exceptional service we would want to experience ourselves. We are here to provide you with more information, answer any questions you may have and create an effective solution for your technology needs.
Our head office is located at
Houndstone Business Park
CETSAT is a GDPR Fundamentals certified company. When you contact us we may collect some of your personal data. Your data will not be distributed outside of the EEA. The Data will be kept in a secure fashion, used only to process your request and will be maintained in respect of your rights to:
- The right of access – you have the right to see all the data we hold on you
- The right to rectification – your data should be kept accurate and up to date by us
- The right to erase – you have the right to be forgotten
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to know who your data is used by, where it was collected from
- The right to data portability – you have the right to transfer your data to another provider
- The right to object – you have the right to complain about us if you feel we have not adequately protected your data
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – you have the right to dispute decisions made by automated systems (if in use)
We ask that you address your request to the Privacy and Compliance Manager. Your data security is important to us, so we may need to contact you to verify your identity to process your request. We aim to deal with all requests as quickly as possible, larger requests will be dealt with within one month of receipt. Your request will be provided in an electronic format where possible.
If you believe we have failed to comply with your rights, you can report a concern to the Office of the Data Controller