Working hours: 40 hours per week
Holiday: 22 days per annum (plus bank holidays)
25 days in the 2nd full calendar year of continuous employment
28 days in the 5th full calendar year of continuous employment
We operate an employee benefits scheme (non-contractual) that includes:
• Entitlement to 2 weeks per annum of additional unpaid leave (after 1 year of continuous employment)
• Sabbatical leave of up to 3 months (after 3 years of continuous employment)
• Company Health Scheme and Perks Package (Healthshield – after 2 years of continuous employment)
• NEST Pension Scheme in line with government guidelines
• Cycle to work scheme
• Automatic annual pay review at CPI each January after 12 months continuous employment
• Generous company performance bonus scheme paid bi-annually once you have passed probation
• Free Fruit, Tea, Coffee
• Lunchtime Fitness and Showers Available
Additionally, we often have a Dress-Down Friday on the last Friday of every month and there are Surprises/Treats provided by our in-house “Culture Committee” including but not limited to free lunch, evenings out, excursions etc.
There will be a probationary period of 3 months for this role. Once you have passed probation and your experience deemed suitable you will be offered further Tech Services Team Perks i.e. Out of Hours Support, London Engineer & Maintenance from Home, which all come with their own financial recompense.
Thank you for your interest.
At present, we manage our own recruitment internally through our in-house HR team and recruitment specialists.
If you would like to be considered for appointment in the future when our recruitment processes are reviewed, please email your terms and conditions to email@example.com. Please do not call the help desk.