Procurement & Sales Order Administrator
Priority actions that CETSAT identifies as being essential for top-level performance in this role:
- Make sure people are aware of current standard procedures
- Require people to be precise and accurate in what they do
- Make sure similar problems are dealt with the same way
- Stress the importance of attention to detail
- Insist that things are done according to accepted processes
- Dismiss proposals that are not logically thought through
Additionally, the following are the actions that CETSAT identifies as being very important for top-level performance in this role:
- Think problems through logically and precisely
- Take action on things immediately
- Set an example for delivering jobs on time every time
- Make sure that procedures are helpful rather than obstructive
- Focus action on the top priorities
- Stand accountable for team performance
Assisting Account Managers in sourcing new products if their clients request something we do not normally supply.
- Maintain understanding of our service and product set
- Shared responsibility for our sales kits
- Look for suitable suppliers of said products
- Liaise with said supplier to get the best possible resale pricing
- Gather relevant product information and pricing and pass to Project Manager or Client for approval
- Approaching multiple suppliers for best pricing & best lead times
- Provide alternative products to review if original is not available or suitable
- Attend product training as required
Procurement & Order Processing
Purchasing hardware & software.
- Processing of orders on our systems to defined processes
- Configuration of recurring billing items and registration of renewables
- (Knowledge of ConnectWise would be beneficial).
- Contact suppliers to arrange/schedule delivery of products
- Ensuring there are no discrepancies with orders
- Updating service tickets with relevant information to assist other teams
- Liaise between supplier, client, and tech lead to deliver products in required time
- Following up with suppliers for updates on delayed orders and passing information onto Project Managers
Invoicing & Finance
- Invoicing Sales Orders once product ordered or project is completed. Preview invoice before sending to ensure correct pricing and products are being billed.
- Ensure finance is aware of exceptional IT spend for cash flow purposes
- Provide required invoices, receipts, and PO’s as and when required, liaising with the Finance Team where appropriate
- Handle queries from Finance Team on IT purchases or invoicing queries
Ensure all renewals are current and up to date, ensure all data from missed renewals is captured and input correctly.
Create and supply quotations where required.
- Gather pricing from suppliers if information not already supplied
- Build quotation in ConnectWise and send from our quotation system
Dealing with smaller/single product enquiries from Clients.
Organise collections & deliveries if required, following up and ensure these collections/deliveries have taken place. Liaise with shipping agent to rectify any challenges and update relevant team members.
Assist team in any admin duties where required.
Any reasonable ad-hoc tasks
Negotiable depending on skills and ability.
Technical Account Manager
Are you looking to join one of Somerset’s best IT providers?
We are looking for an IT Professional to fulfil an exciting and varied role that would suit a 3rd Line Engineer (or a highly skilled 2nd Line Engineer) or someone with technical pre-sales experience.
The role is a great opportunity to ‘come off the tools’ and become involved in strategic input in client infrastructure, networks and more, pre-sales evaluations, quotes and proposals for new and existing business.
You will be based in our Yeovil office working from 8.30 to 5.30 Mondays to Fridays (with an hour for lunch) but will also attend client visits with the Head of Account Management, other team members and alone, and will also attend occasional networking and other events.
- Account Management
- Cyber Security
- Privacy and Compliance
- Project Coordinator
- Product Sourcing
- Any reasonable ad-hoc tasks
Other benefits of working at CETSAT include:
- Excellent employee package
- Work with high performing IT specialists
- Hone your skills and gain new ones
At the office:
- Free tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Free breakfast cereals
- Fruit bowl
- Sports equipment and circuits sessions
- Access to compete in sports events and attend regular social events
Negotiable depending on skills and ability.
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Holiday: 22 days per annum (plus bank holidays)
25 days in the 2nd full calendar year of continuous employment
28 days in the 5th full calendar year of continuous employment
We operate an employee benefits scheme (non-contractual) that includes:
• Entitlement to 2 weeks per annum of additional unpaid leave (after 1 year of continuous employment)
• Sabbatical leave of up to 3 months (after 3 years of continuous employment)
• Company Health Scheme and Perks Package (Healthshield – after 2 years of continuous employment)
• NEST Pension Scheme in line with government guidelines
• Cycle to work scheme
• Automatic annual pay review at CPI each January after 12 months continuous employment
• Generous company performance bonus scheme paid bi-annually once you have passed probation
• Free Fruit, Tea, Coffee
• Lunchtime Fitness and Showers Available
Additionally, we often have a Dress-Down Friday on the last Friday of every month and there are Surprises/Treats provided by our in-house “Culture Committee” including but not limited to free lunch, evenings out, excursions etc.
Thank you for your interest.
At present, we manage our own recruitment internally through our in-house HR team and recruitment specialists.
If you would like to be considered for appointment in the future when our recruitment processes are reviewed, please email your terms and conditions to email@example.com. Please do not call the help desk.