Technical Account Manager
Are you looking to join one of Somerset’s best IT providers?
We are looking for an IT Professional to fulfil an exciting and varied role that would suit a 3rd Line Engineer (or a highly skilled 2nd Line Engineer) or someone with technical pre-sales experience.
The role is a great opportunity to ‘come off the tools’ and become involved in strategic input in client infrastructure, networks and more, pre-sales evaluations, quotes and proposals for new and existing business.
You will be based in our Yeovil office working from 8.30 to 5.30 Mondays to Fridays (with an hour for lunch) but will also attend client visits with the Head of Account Management, other team members and alone, and will also attend occasional networking and other events.
- Account Management
- Cyber Security
- Privacy and Compliance
- Project Coordinator
- Product Sourcing
- Any reasonable ad-hoc tasks
Other benefits of working at CETSAT include:
- Excellent employee package
- Work with high performing IT specialists
- Hone your skills and gain new ones
At the office:
- Free tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Free breakfast cereals
- Fruit bowl
- Sports equipment and circuits sessions
- Access to compete in sports events and attend regular social events
Negotiable depending on skills and ability.
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Holiday: 22 days per annum (plus bank holidays)
25 days in the 2nd full calendar year of continuous employment
28 days in the 5th full calendar year of continuous employment
We operate an employee benefits scheme (non-contractual) that includes:
• Entitlement to 2 weeks per annum of additional unpaid leave (after 1 year of continuous employment)
• Sabbatical leave of up to 3 months (after 3 years of continuous employment)
• Company Health Scheme and Perks Package (Healthshield – after 2 years of continuous employment)
• NEST Pension Scheme in line with government guidelines
• Cycle to work scheme
• Automatic annual pay review at CPI each January after 12 months continuous employment
• Generous company performance bonus scheme paid bi-annually once you have passed probation
• Free Fruit, Tea, Coffee
• Lunchtime Fitness and Showers Available
Additionally, we often have a Dress-Down Friday on the last Friday of every month and there are Surprises/Treats provided by our in-house “Culture Committee” including but not limited to free lunch, evenings out, excursions etc.
Thank you for your interest.
At present, we manage our own recruitment internally through our in-house HR team and recruitment specialists.
If you would like to be considered for appointment in the future when our recruitment processes are reviewed, please email your terms and conditions to email@example.com. Please do not call the help desk.