Are you looking to join one of Somerset’s best IT providers?
Due to growth and expansion we are looking for individuals to fulfil some exciting and varied roles here at CETSAT:
- Digital Transformation Consultant – Our Digital Transformation Department specialises with working with end users and companies to help them maximise the technology they already own. Ideally we are looking for someone that has been working in tech at around a 2nd line position or a competent 1st line that is looking to step up into such a role. Competencies in Office 365 would be of great benefit here and the candidate needs to be confident to give presentations and provide training for end users.
- Office Manager – This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join CETSAT as the beating heart of our offices and operations. You do not necessarily be from a technical background as this role will not be customer-facing. We are looking for someone to take ownership of the day-to-day running of our CETSAT offices, that looks after CETSAT as their only customer and is available to support the Senior Leadership Team.
Working For CETSAT:
- Company Bonus Scheme: Entitlement on completion of 3 months probation. The bonus structure is currently under review and subject to change
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Holiday: 22 days per annum (plus bank holidays), rising to 25 days in the 2nd full calendar year of continuous employment and 28 days in the 5th full calendar year of continuous employment.
- Entitlement to 2 weeks per annum of additional unpaid leave (after 1 year of continuous employment)
- Sabbatical leave of up to 3 months (after 3 years of continuous employment)
- Company Health Scheme and Perks Package (Healthshield – after 2 years of continuous employment)
- NEST Pension Scheme according to Company Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous company performance bonus scheme paid bi-annually
- Free Fruit, Tea, Coffee
- Lunchtime Fitness and Shower Facilities Available
- Dress Down Friday on the last Friday of every month
- Surprises/Treats provided by the in-house culture committee (free lunch, evenings out etc.)
Thank you for your interest.
At present, we manage our own recruitment internally through our in-house HR team and recruitment specialists.
If you would like to be considered for appointment in the future when our recruitment processes are reviewed, please email your terms and conditions to email@example.com. Please do not call the help desk.